2018 JOSTENS + PHOTOG FEST PHOTO CONTEST
Enter and you could have your photo published and win up to $1000 and more!*
Upload photos any time between November 15, 2017 - March 1, 2018. Submit no later than March 1 (11:59 PST).
To be eligible for the contest, each photo will need a model release form signed by anyone who is personally and substantially identifiable in the photo.
To create an account and enter the U.S. Contest, click here.
When uploading a photo, please use the following naming conventions: 18_Category_FirstNameLastName Example: 18_SportsSidelines_JaneSmith.JPG
- Academics & Community Service - Show students learning, in or out of the classroom.
- Graduation - Capture the emotion, color and vibrancy of graduation day. Photos can be from the 2017 graduation as long as the photographer is or was enrolled in high school for the 2017–2018 school year.
- Landscape - Landscape photography shows spaces within the world, sometimes vast and unending, but other times microscopic. Landscape photographs typically capture the presence of nature but can also focus on man-made features or disturbances of landscapes.
- Photo Illustration & Manipulation - Photos in this category can be posed or electronically enhanced to illustrate a topic or idea. Examples of electronic enhancement include using filters, altering colors, adding/removing objects or people or combining photos.
- Portrait - Portrait photography or portraiture is photography of a person or group of people that captures the personality of a subject by using effective lighting, backdrops, and poses.
- Sports: Athletes in Action - Wherever they are, we’re looking for athletes in action.
- Sports: Sidelines & School Spirit - Show moments that capture school pride in all its forms.
- Student Life & Traditions - Capture student life in a way that showcases school culture and tradition.
- Yearbookers in Action - Go behind the scenes and capture the making of the yearbook. Photos of staff selling yearbooks, engaging in team building activities, and traveling to workshops, in addition to working in the classroom, are all welcomed.
- Middle School & Junior High Category - Entries on any school-related topic. Must be taken and entered by a middle school or junior high student (Grades 6-8).
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the United States who are age 13 or older and who are middle school, junior high, or high school students as of the date of entry. Starts 11/15/17; ends 3/1/18 (11:59 PST).
Sponsored by Jostens Inc. See official rules here.